Andressa Urach

Andressa started her romance with Tiago when she was fifteen; both were in high school. They stayed together for three months after dating. Arthur Urach Costa was born in the month of May, 2005. They split in the middle of their six-year marriage because of disagreements. Andressa went to the home of her mother along with her son. After six month separation the mother decided to let go of her son and move into Sao Paulo in search of an improved life. However, since she's a cocky and driven woman she set out to become famous and rich. Andressa Urach claims in her memoir Morri Para Viver in which she claims that her abused sexually from 2-8 years old by her foster grandpa. Andressa Urach was able to get free of the abuse after her foster grandma caught her in the act. Andressa then returned home to her mom, who was unaware that she had been abused until Andressa published her memoir. In her interviews, the famous woman claimed that, before her conversion to Christianity, she was unable to forgive her victim. The most difficult decisions in my life when I contacted the man who abused me sexually. It wasn't an easy thing to make. I pleaded with the person on the other end following a lot of fasting and prayer vows that I forgiven the man. Even though I'm completely innocent of any crime, I pleaded with forgiveness. I didn't justify myself I just asked for forgiveness. Mariste Urach shares her reactions in a interview with Globo. She explains her reaction after hearing about the harassment that had occurred towards her child. She went to the city of Rio Grande do Sul where the pedophile was a resident to seek revenge.

 Andressa Urach  Andressa   Urach  Andressa Andressa Soares  Andressa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gina Carano

Comedian Young Sheldon Ryan Davis Dead. What was Ryan Davis' cause of death?

Maribel Aber measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size